Food Poisoning 10-2-2015 to 10-3-2015

Background.
Suspected bad food was Shawarma Place in Pacific Star Food Court. My usual. Lost appetite after that hour and kept burping. Still full. The lack of appetite AND the bloated feeling should have been signal enough to start Purging.

I spent the whole of Saturday and the rest of Friday Night trying to let it pass. Sleeping early and getting terrible chills at around 6pm of friday. I got some chills after I purged at around 6pm Saturday.

The purge was 3+ rounds. The initial nausea causing me to vomit the Ice-cream from lunch 4 hours ago (should have gone down long ago). Then there was 2-3 rounds that expelled the apples from bfast.


Symptoms:
  1. I didn't feel hungry. Note that my caffeine intake has made this a common symptom. So if i took my afternoon coffee I cant exactly gauge. 
  2. Bloated. Burping the smell of the meal 4-6 hours ago. That should be strange. Usually i've digested 2-3 hours after the meal. 
6 hours since last meal. if symptoms persist, I should induce vomiting. 

To Induce Vomiting I need the following: 
  1. A spotter: when I vomit it knocks all the air out of my lungs and that is what can knock me out. 
  2. I need water to drink. To re-hydrate and help move contents back up and out to vomit. Watch out for water cramping. 
  3. Every round of vomits until only water comes out. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick