Note 2 update

Bugs of my Note 2, which is going to be 2 years old:
1) Slow Responsiveness, probably the bloat from the Ton of Apps
2) SD card comes on and off
3) Goes through so many cables, because the battery must be going so I charge it more often than ever. 
4) The battery doesn't last as long as it did, even when I set all the power optimizing options and then some (no more background Syncs or running the least amount of background programs, always flushing my ram, and no special effects like touch feedback or sound)

The Phantom ROM compensates w/ the following:
1) Lock Screen Camera Access, turn on the screen and slide to access the camera
2) Ultra Power Saving Mode when just using it as a regular phone.
3) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick