47 minutes on 5km treadmill at 25%. Sleept poorly. After effects of antihistamines. Aircon too cold at 20C. Slept late because niko was restless again.
Cough and Sore throat. A low grade fever to follow. Suspected Cause. sleep interuptions and working out too much which lowered my immune system. Niko was sick also the same.
Human Limits Wikia . It only make sense for a person who looks at life at the angle of a gamer to make a Human Performance Wiki. After all those GURPS forums debates on human performance, to think it is actually useful in real life. I'm sure there is one already out there, but I'm also sure any such one is considered a trade secret. Being a gamer means looking at the advantages and the disadvantage and constantly making decisions and optimizing. Gamers use rules of thumbs, aka Heuristics. These are little strategies or concepts that work like tools to model a much more complicated and intricate system (the real world) and find answers to maximize utility. Interestingly heuristics can also be used to make RPG rules, particularly regarding the limitations of characters. It's a fascinating cycle for a game designer to study the real world and try to model it, because it happens to be what scientists do in general. The interesting thing about the Gamer perspective is that to ...
Half the night, our baby sleeps on my chest. He likes sleeping chest down, which scares us because of SIDS. So the best way to let him sleep that way is to have him sleep on us. It compromises our sleeping position but it eases our state of mind. One's own kid will always be the cutest kid parents will know, most of the time it simply cause it is the kid they know best. I've read an article about how the baby's smell is supposed to ease the father. I do love how our baby smells, even if he only has sponge baths and he doesn't brush his teeth. I can smell the milk in his breath. In this article about how the baby's smell affects dad: http://www.physorg.com/news139670057.html I think lowering my testosterone levels won't create any affect except that of influencing balding lol. At least today I got some good sleep. but as the dad, I do a lot more chores cause mom is exhausted feeding him near continuously.
Comments
Post a Comment