Taxi's has stopped taking passengers out of Makati at 4!

Unreasonable. I find it unfair and grossly annoying that taxi's have begun to refuse passengers who are asking for rides going out of makati as early as 4! I can understand margins being thin in traffic, but refusing passengers. FUck that.

I mean, I tip 40-50%. I'm a more generous tipper way over the average and most makati commuters are tippers (I got this out of a taxi driver).

Good News. I got to the MRT around 4:10-4:15. It was not crowded, so going out of makati you have to leave before 4pm or wait after 8pm. A 4 hour window of extreme traffic. There are many more things that would give you more utility/happiness than the toll the traffic

Leaving at 11-12. Traffic on Edsa begins at 7am. So the trip should cover the distance of edsa before the 7am. Like clock-work the traffic cycle ends in 4 hours, at 11am. Although, I've noticed that Taxi's are becoming unreasonable even at this time. Fuck the Taxis. At this rate, taxis are only for 4km or less trips. A distance that would be cheaper when covered by a tricycle.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick