On my Ubuntu Laptop, Celdran Stunt

I really like the ubuntu and the prospect of going completely MS-less. One big hurdle is Multi-Media programs, like being able to go without the Adobe Suite.

Games are not much of a problem since I plan to play old games in this laptop, like Counter Strike: Condition Zero. It feels very Self-Sufficient going Open Source.

#freeCarloceldran is a great way to begin the hostilities regarding the fate of the nation: Secular vs Theocracy. Although there was a thread in the FF forums regarding precisely this kind of stunt and its consequences, there is one aspect we didn't count on: the length the church will go to punish the offender. Carlo, inadvertently jumping the gun has open up a lot of opportunities.

As for problems and consequences, it only serves to give RH and secularist supporters more fuel for their fires. I'm lucky I'm outside this whole thing happening, I've kinda stop arguing for the sake of keeping myself happy. Although, if Carlo needs our support and people to visit him and voice their

Laptop Li-Ion battery. They can't fix my laptop battery. I have a vague notion that inside my laptop battery are standard Li-ion batteries. If I am able to open them and replace them, my problem will be over. Unplugged, the laptop has 5 mins of life. Thats a lot of dead batteries.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick