Apologized to my own Sales Agent

I feel guilty having recommended this acquaintance to our sales. They guy basically bitched and whined saying he needed the information 2 weeks ago, when he only texted me on the 9th. So it was a Punk-assed move to try get a better negotiating deal.

I may not have any "bling" in my personal life in fact I'm down right trashy, but the family business is huge by Philippine standards. About a thousand employees and projects in china, tunisia, US, etc. we deal with projects the size of $100M to maintain our balance sheets. a $20,000 project or less is tiddly winks and won't be worth the time of the sales people and the technicians.

There is no negotiating when you have this much skills and expertise to such a small company with so little to offer. Its a fucking Favor, and being a Prissy Assed Bitch about it is a slap on the face kind of discourtesy.

Before whining like one, what just happened was about 24 hours ago. Enough time for me to get both sides of the story. No bridges burning given the more relaxed tone, just an empty smile and courtesy and with no intent to do business.

I can't believe I tried to teach this guy Game Theory, no concept of leverage.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick