I suck at tagalog

Kamusta ****,
Salamant po sa sagot nyo ma kilala kayo. 3d artist po ba kayo?

Kahit kung di naman tayo marunong sa pag plano at mag ayos ng Laro, mas importante, sa pagka-alam ko, na mapag-usapan ang tungkol sa industriya ng Technolohiya at ang kaalaman ng mga propesyonal at studyante sa patungo nito.

Matagal na akong may hilig sa mga Teyorya ng Laro at ang pag-gawa nito. Hinahanap ko kung ilan ang may kaya sa Blender at may gusto sa pag-gawa ng laro. Kung madamihan, bka pwede akong makagawa ng plano pang negosyo para sa dayuhan na mag bukas ng pagawaan dito. Pero mukhang ko-konti lang ang may 'runong ng blender.

Importante ang 3d dahil, pwedeng ipa bigay ang pag-aral at pag-turo ng Makinang pang gawa ng Laro sa isang BPO or collegio. Pakiramdam ko, sa pag-babasa ng mga Balitang Negosyo ng Laro, pwede ibigay nila ang mas mariming proyekto dito dahil sa nagyayari sa ekonomiya at sa industria ng mga laro.

Baguhan din ako sa pag-e-entreprenyero, baka maka swerte sa payo ko sa negosyo. Pero bago ako makaka punta dyan, dapat meron posibilidad na kaya.
Strangely I have to write like this If I want to be taken more seriously by my own people when I'm proposing an Idea. Although I first learned Tagalog, my primary language is English. Writing and Talking in tagalog always leaves me gropping for words. I've examined a few Filipino Boards and they say they get dizzy reading english? Really, when 99% of the content in the Internet is in english?

Ah well, it just kinda sucks that I suck speaking/writing like this. My wife mocking me for trying doesnt help.

Its strange that there are so many Concepts and Ideas that will never be made a tagalog version of because Filipinos who do business are usually good in english and find no need to develop a native version of the word. There is some bias about the upper class, in General 85% of the filipinos have a belief that the upper class got there by cheating, stealing and deception. They are mostly right, but the larger middle class that got where they did because of hard work, is usually lumped together with the reputation of the very top-most elite, who number in the hundred (in a country of 90 million).

Continuing in nos. if practically all the lower classes think this way of the class above them then they are wrong about the lives of a few million people, but when you consider that the upper classes think mostly of everyone bellow them to be someone to order arround and do whatever is needed- something more of a lack of respect than a right- then the couple of millions are wrong about 85 million people.

so it kinda sucks.

I know I generalize alot, but if I had to mention every exception I'd be writing till I'm blue in the face. I'd rather be considered a genralizing prick than have to waste my time mentioning the pointless.

Lightseeker
. Thanks I plan to use the knowledge to develop mahadlika in that way. It would be interesting to have a story where the family dynamics are like this. Its what Chat said about why she hates medieval themse where women are in such bad positions. Can't wait to work on some creative stuff with you guys. This is bad, I'm getting more impatient of you guys getting back here. :))


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Human Limits Wikia

Little things