Breaking that wall with my Head.

3ds Max Design 2009. It was good I did a bit of overtime. I just made it. I figured out the problem with the Frosted Glass. F*ck that was hard. I almost thought I would have to lose a day to this technical problem. This work is SO DAMN HARD! Its both a comfort and a curse. A comfort to know few can do this and a curse cause it will always be this hard (because as soon as I learn something new I try to break my limits).

It is a good days work when I overcome a challenge like this and make a bit of my personal deadline. Yesterday it was a registry problem, then compound that with a fickle connectivity with my isolated network. Everyday there is a problem, if there isn't a problem then I'm doing something wrong.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick