is it Destiny?

looking at my background. i've come to realize, that my stumbling path in life actually provided me one of the best combination of experiences to be in game design.
0. Early Gradeschool to Highschool... wanted to design Computer Games.
1st. Gamer, Hardcore. Nuff said.
2nd. A successful business family. I know something about making money.
3rd. Accidentally getting into BS Math. A good math foundation.
3.1. AEGIS and Gaming Groups.
4th. My Stint in UP Fine Arts. A good Arts foundation
5th. MultiMedia Arts in CSB. A good business + artist profession preparation. Introduction to 3ds Max.
6th. 3d Max training and self study while working. Something all game designers kinda' goes through.
7th... latest. Apprenticeship, someone to teach me the key professional skills and things around the business.

F*ck. I should just be more patient.. and just keep working hard.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick