Cheered up, Morale better

Meds. I'll get a test on sat promise.
Comic. Timing of the rain and procrastination. Although part of the procastination was fixing the printer which I figured out. It runs like brand new now... tempting me to print out more stuff... but what???

Game Tomorrow. I have a feeling bobby can make it this time, Benj is still pushing through even though I know he's really busy and has work the next day. Those are the little things that matter to me. I guess I can be oversensitive as a GM but it helps when I notice positive things. It helps me get my game prep and ready.

I started with 3 and now I'll be running for Nel, Gilbert, Nikos, Benj, Joseph, Henry, and Bobby. I'm happy at the growth and count my blessings. I wish there was more of me to run games but taxing myself too much helps no one. Games starts at 8 (because everyone works) but ends at 11-1, depending on the size of the group. The bigger the group the earlier we end (because the faster I'm exhausted). I've been running combat furiously fast, despite the fact that the PCs lead troops and they may be fragmented sometimes.

I really learned my lessons from before. Anyway, gotta sleep early.

Looking farther ahead, this can't last BUT i'm happy for now and thats whats important. A good game makes this GM a more "can do" person and hardships are overcome with better attitude.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick