Frustrated.

Work. Argg... Everything looks wrong. The perspective to the proportions. I can't stand it. I need more references I need more things to look at. I really lost my groove when i went abroad. :( oh well, might as well take it up the ass and get on with it.

Planning to get that mod, that allows the printer to have x12 more ink per cartridge. Our printer sucks and I need more references i can hold, not to mention my own printing leisures.

Books I want for myself.

Got The Medieval one, they didn't have anything that was in the 5th to 10th century. It was annoying. there was a 500 year gap they didn't tackle. :(















Now this is an awesome philippine campaign. I hope they tell it right tho.















Hard to get but very useful to convert into a campaign book. Thankfully it was made during the late 6th century, only a few decades after my favorite era.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick